Associate DevOps Engineer – Seeking 2024 Grads
Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We’re not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva is dedicated to building careers of new university graduates through our Engineering Development Program. Generation Veeva is a program focused on your professional development, providing mentors, workshops, and career path planning. Join our team and grow your career at Veeva!
Vault is a proven, cloud-based development platform to manage documents and related data while automating tasks and processes across the organization. The DevOps Team is an integral part of the Vault Engineering Team, answering a wide variety of challenges across the entire product lifecycle. You’ll be working on the Vault DevOps team, which utilizes a wide variety of languages, modern technologies and best practices to ensure that the Veeva Vault engineering team is developing and deploying Vault with both quality and speed.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT or TN status) for this employment position.
This position requires you to work in the office 4 days/week for your first two years. After 2 years, you will have the flexibility to Work Anywhere.
What You’ll Do
- Help design, create and support a large-scale fully automated environment that creates hundreds of AWS (Amazon EC2) instances, answers thousands of questions and executes millions of test cases daily.
- Work with senior members of the Vault Engineering team to innovate, and create tools and processes that improve the quality and speed at which we can deliver product to our customers.
- Write code to make it super easy for the Vault team to get the answers that they need quickly and efficiently.
- Collaborate with every member of the Vault team.
- Located near Pleasanton, California and able to work in the office 4 days/week
- Strong computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design)
- Desire to work in enterprise software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Physics with a 3.3 GPA or higher
- Don’t have a university degree? That’s OK if you have the equivalent skills gained through work experience or disciplined self-study
Nice to Have
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration Frameworks (Jenkins, Bamboo, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Continuous Deployment Frameworks (Ansible, etc.)
- Experience with Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
Base pay: $110,000.00 – $120,000.00
The salary range listed represents the potential base salary range for this position. The actual salary will vary based on the market and expected contributions.
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.