Sales Leadership Development Program- Nationwide Opportunities
Cintas is currently seeking a Management Trainee to participate in an extensive, well-structured 15-month training program designed to provide a strong knowledge of all aspects of our business. The Management Trainee program combines a series of rotations in various departments and classroom seminars, with the purpose of preparing you for a leadership role in the area that maximizes their strengths and career advancement potential.
• Service/Operations Rotation: Direct interaction with customers on route will enhance your sales, communication, and customer service skills. Plus, this hands-on field experience also gives you the opportunity to work with all partners to explore Cintas from the ground floor.
• Warehouse/Production Rotation: By discovering exactly how we provide our products and services to our customers, you'll develop your process management and inventory control skill set.
• Sales Rotation: Cintas has consistently been ranked one of the best companies to sell for and this rotation gives you a firsthand view of how we earn this accolade. You'll benefit from direct guidance on how to generate new business with sharpened sales, platform, negotiation and communication skills.
• Classroom Seminars: Throughout your program, you will have the opportunity to attend numerous professional development courses to improve your overall business acumen and your personal brand. Courses include (but not limited to): Six Sigma Green Belt, Core Course, Emotional Intelligence, Smith Drivers Training, The Spirit is the Difference- Leading a Diverse and Inclusive Workforce, and Requirement Based Selling Techniques Course.
Additional benefits include (but not limited to):
• Dedicated business and financial training
• Professional mentorship program
• Exposure to executive leadership
• Experiential learning are additional benefits of the program.
• Our Management Trainee program is open NATIONWIDE.
• Check out our careers site ( https://careers.cintas.com/ ) to see a map of locations currently hiring. If you do not see a city listed that you prefer, ask a Cintas representative.
• If you are open to numerous locations, please make sure to address when contacted by a Cintas representative!
Upon completion of the program, the Management Trainee will be eligible to apply for a position in one of several areas, including but not limited to: Outside Sales, Production/Warehouse Management, Office Management or Service Management. Must have, or will obtain, a Bachelor's degree within six months Driving a van/truck or personal car is required in two of the rotations.
Check out this video on A Day in the Life of an MT! https://vimeopro.com/cintasvideo/a-day-in-the-life-of-an-mt