Compliance Internship (Summer 2023)
We are looking for a hard-working student to join our Legal and Compliance team to assist the Chief Compliance Officer. The intern will help gather and analyze data for compliance testing purposes utilizing Albourne’s internal systems and external compliance software. The intern may also be given other projects and ad hoc tasks as requested.
- Performing routine tasks such as reviewing gift/entertainment logs or our internal database for conflicts of interest
- Completing special projects such as tracking the delivery of Form ADVs to clients or reviewing annual client reviews for conflicts of interest
- Assisting with Albourne's annual compliance review process by reviewing reports generated in our internal database or in our Compliance tracking system for testing purposes
- Gathering and analyzing data for compliance testing.
- Other ad hoc tasks as requested.
What we’re looking for:
- Graduated or nearing completion of university bachelor’s degree.
- Compliance with Albourne compliance manuals.
- Attendance of Albourne events as directed.
- Familiarity with alternative investment strategies/structures will be viewed favorably but is not necessary.
Job Type: Full-time, 40 hours a week
Duration: 10-12 weeks
Location: San Francisco, CA or remote from CA, CT, FL, IL, MI, MN, NV, NJ, NY, OH, SC, TX, or WA
To Apply: Please apply via our ATS HERE.
Albourne America LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, physical or mental disability, age, medical condition, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Albourne America LLC will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.