Associate Quality Engineer (New Grad)
What you will do
- Test and verify code prior to shipment into production.
- Develop with a wide variety of automated testing frameworks, including Java, JUnit, Selenium, TestNG and other open-source projects.
- Work within a software development team to develop, test, deploy and report on product performance, quality, security, and stability.
Who you are
- A recent college graduate with a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or other related field
- A graduation date between December 2021 and June 2022
- Ability to obtain and maintain work authorization in the country of employment in 2022.
- Experience in C++, Java, Perl, PHP, or Python.
- High levels of creativity and quick problem-solving capabilities.
- Preferred: Demonstrated software engineering experience from previous internship, work experience, coding competitions, or publications.