Marketing + Graphic Design
Salary: competitive (based on experience)
Join our team of community builders at Meriam Park and soon to come, Barber Yard in Chico California! Ground-breaking opportunity to work with a forward-thinking company and steer our messaging, marketing and graphics. Through graphics and marketing, you will tell the story of our master planned developments which include living, working, events and social engagement.
Marketing and Graphics Designer
Marketing, Branding and Design.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES (include but are not limited to the following):
- Advanced graphic design skills with proficiency in color theory, professional layout and creation of logos, sales and promotional materials.
- Develops print, digital, video, web pages and other materials as assigned.
- Strong Typography skills.
- Excellent work ethic, time and resource management; and willingness to "do what it takes" to meet deadlines when necessary.
- Help design or direct, create and maintain company and other websites as needed and within expertise.
- Design signage, logo design, branding materials, advertising, marketing and sales information, and day to day graphic design duties of the development.
- Social media marketing and web design experience a major plus.
- Experience: Collaborative spirit and 5+ years of experience with Graphic Design, Digital Art, Marketing and/or Branding
- Enjoy being part of and committed to creating a sustainable community.
- You think about the big picture. A project isn’t just about a single asset, but about how many pieces fit together to build a strong message.
- Detail Oriented: Whether designing for on or off screen, you’re all about making sure things are clean, consistent, and perfect every time.
- Organization: You can easily organize and deliver a large volume of project assets, and are comfortable managing your own schedule.
- Enjoy learning and open to new ideas and sometimes non-traditional ways of solving problems and achieving desired results.
- Dependable: You’re able to meet (or beat) multiple deadlines, prioritize work, and keep projects moving forward.
- Enjoy the concept of marketing and appropriate messaging via graphic design and typography.
- Approachable, easygoing demeanor but ready to put your head down and “get it done”.
- Competitive pay
- Medical and dental benefits.
- Bonus program
- Paid time off
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime as needed.
The job description above covers the main duties of this position. As a team member, there may be additional responsibilities that are required to meet the ongoing needs of the Company.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state or local law.