Project Engineer Internship
If you are looking for an opportunity to start your career in construction management, then becoming a Project Engineer Intern at Amoroso Construction is for you! In this role, you will join a team of dedicated individuals working on exciting, large scale commercial projects to help develop your skills in all aspects of construction including scheduling, project management, safety, and estimating. We offer year-round internships that often lead to permanent hire! The length of internship ranges from three to six months depending on your schedule.
What you’ll learn:
- Problem solving – new and interesting issues arise on large projects that require thoughtful, innovative resolutions. With hands-on experience, you’ll be able to utilize your education and knowledge to create solutions that help drive the project to completion.
- Strategic planning methods – by working with experienced Project Managers and Superintendents, you’ll witness the different ways our leaders are able to plan and implement strategies that will ensure the team meets or exceeds project deliverables (both contractually and fiscally).
- Customer relations – as subcontractors filter through the site, you’ll be introduced to several new colleagues and clients on a regular basis. As an intern, you’ll be able to develop positive relationships among unique, experienced individuals that will solidify your career within the industry.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- A passion for learning, construction, and the drive to succeed.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to solve problems quickly and creatively.
- Be accountable and take initiative on your projects.
- Some coursework within Construction Management or related major.